Have you provided your child with the best education ? . Invest in your child early for their future. At Ripina Yoga Studio, we want to help. We want to improve your kids through dancing. Many studies have established that dancing have many great benefits for your kids, not just physically but also educationally.
We start the dance studio with a clear focus of “education through dancing”. We have our own rules which we adhere by for the benefits of your children.
Rules in our studio
- No parents in the room: Parents are allowed to be with their children in the first two weeks with our schools. After when, they must leave the room allowing their children to be indenpendent, focus on dancing, improving their confidence, teamwork and concentration
- Certificate of completions: at the end of each terms, children are awarded certificate of completion only if they finish 8 out of 10 classes. It is to ensure children are trying their best to gain the certificate which improve their persistence, discipline
- Best student certificate: at the end of each term and at the end of the year, teachers will select their best students based on their dance skills, attendance, ability to follow instructions, manners. Best students are awarded with certificates and presents.
Benefits of dancing
Through dancing, your children will develop in many areas. The benefits of dancing is as followed:
- Improved physical health: increase flexibility, improve muscle tone, correct posture increase balance and coordination and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- Socialization Benefits: improve their social and communication skills, teamwork, develop a greater sense of trust and cooperation and make new friends.
- Educational Benefits: increase discipline and focus, studies have established that students who have a background in dance tend to achieve significantly higher SAT scores and do better in math and science competitions.
- Improved Self-Esteem and confidence.
Only $150/term (school calendar term)
Our dance classes are based on school terms timetable. Our classes are weekly.
For registration, we have two options:
- Please download, print and fill the APPLICATION FORM and bring to us.
- Fill in online application form at ONLINE REGISTRATION
Please visit SCHEDULE for the full schedule.
Dance Teachers Profile
Miriam “Mims” Yousif: is a commercial dancer, choreographer and dance teacher with a global exposure in the dance scene. Residing now in Sydney, continues her jazz funk hip hop dance practice which draws on her unique movement languages. She is now a full time dance teacher in different dance styles around NSW, including RAD baby ballet and junior jazz.
You can see some of her choreographer and dance on youtube such as this.
Jet is a self taught hip hop dancer who has learned his craft in the streets of Sydney. He has bagged countless dance titles in the Hiphop scene. Directed and choreographed for top crews in Australia, winning national and International dance championships for over 8 years.
His biggest achievement was making it to the Grand Final of the world renowned TV show “Australia Got Talent” with his dance team “Kookies N Kream”. Since then, he has been teaching and performing all over the country and overseas, teaching in the United States and in Asia. He has performed along side international artists such as Justin Bieber, Ciara, Pitbull, Ryan Leslie, Jay Sean and many more. Featured in the morning show both in channel 7 & 9.
Christina Meli has over 20 years dancing experience and experience teaching dance in schools and communities in Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia. She have a passion for Hip hop I love to share my knowledge and experiences with those who want to listen, learn and have fun.